H2HC has convened a variety of strategic events and conversations, both in person and virtual. These events have brought together hundreds of cross-sector stakeholders representing food access, healthcare, academia and research, the private sector, government and social services, philanthropy, public health, and others.
- Power of Collaboration
- Mobilizing Healthcare for a Hunger-Free Massachusetts
- Hunger to Health Summit: Acting Together to Address Food Insecurity
- Addressing Community Inequalities During COVID-19 Recovery Townhall
- Mobilizing Healthcare Grantee Forum
- Hunger to Health in COVID and Beyond: Food Policy as Health Policy
- Entrepreneurial Thinking in the Social Sector
- The Economic and Health Impacts of Food Insecurity: The Business Community as Changemaker
H2HC has supported ground-breaking hunger and health research at the local and state level, all of which has led to national and state policy recommendations.
Surveys and research H2HC has supported:
H2HC works to amplify calls for state and national legislative action on critical hunger and health issues, and has supported numerous policy recommendations.